I am too exhausted to write the review, so I am going to write the highlights:
- Work was easy, but picking up speed. Work is cutting edge, and every day when I learn more I get even more excited
- Work week ended on a high note with things looking positive
- Saturday was Aabhya’s 4th birthday and we had a lot of fun. First half spent with usual activities and in evening we celebrated her birthday at Mc Donalds, Punjabi Bagh and Aabhya loved it all the way
- Sunday was resting and then in afternoon watched “Ek Tu Aur Ek Main”
- India beat Australia in a ODI which was nice, but there was still some disappointment because Sachin was dropped
- Did well on some Goals – especially on Sleeping on time and Getting things done. Reducing weight is not working out and I continue to eat more and more on the weekends. Financial goals are also not working out very well and I am still confused on one specific thing which might solve this
Good night; we will talk more about this next week.